Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)
Beautiful sky and clouds... my favourite! So snap snap snap it awaaay~ Heees.
And thanks to Mum and Dad for buying our all-time favourite bun from Johor! Too bad they don't sell it here in Singapore. It's just too good! And we will always buy six or more for it but trust me, the next day, there will only be one or two left. x)))
So anyway, about Yellow Submarines! When my lil bro and I first reached there, we were surprised that Yellow Submarines is near to Toa Payoh MRT station! I mean, we thought we had to walk further in, blocks after blocks.. but nope! And there was a looonnngg queue when we reached, mainly Malays. Cos it's MUIS Halal certified, that's why. Hehe. And it's like a Subway branch for us Muslims you know, cos Subway in Singapore is not Halal. Booo! :(
Ordered a meal each. Lil bro bought their classic beef sandwich while I bought their tuna sandwich, since I'm a tuna-lover! Hehe. The meal is pricey though. It's $8 to $9 for one meal. But too bad, it's a disappointment. :( Cos the sandwiches didn't taste as nice as we thought. It's just so-so. For mine, the tuna is flaky and dry. Plus, it's cold! I thought it would be warm, you know. That would be nicer. And I did a comparison of Mr Bean's tuna doraemon-pancake on the spot and I find that it's nicer! It's moist and tastes better! Maybe cos it's under a heat but stillll... the tuna should be moist and tastes goood! Oh well. We just wanted to give Yellow Submarines a try anyway cos it was featured in the Malay newspaper before, Berita Harian. But even so, we LOVE their Torpedo fries and their cheese sauce! It's niceeee~
Their Torpedo fries and cheese sauce! Mmmm~
They also have desserts and burgers. Might probably try that since their sandwiches are not up to my standard. Cheyyyy~ :') Weeelll, Johor's Subway sandwiches are still the best! Hands down. Heees. Sorry Yellow Submarines! :X
My Outfit-Of-The-Day was this! Wore out my another pretty printed skirt, floral branch! Heees. LOVE it! ;)
Can't wait to buy more maxi plain skirts and printed skirts! Heees. If you guys have yet to know, I'm a skirt-girl! x))) I prefer/love to wear skirts or maxi dresses instead of pants/jeans. I somehow feel more elegant and sophisticated in a skirt or maxi dress as compared to pants/jeans. And I feel more lady-like too, which is good! Right? Haha! To more simple and pretty and modest outfits! Heees.
Can't wait to catch the new Malay drama on Suria tonight, Rima Hatiku at 9.30pm! Hees. Just my kind of drama lah. Love and all. Aaaahhhh... Love. One day I will get you dear Love. Heheheees. Till here! ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥













No comments:
Post a Comment