Friday, 20 September 2013

Cravings and whatnot..

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

Ate a lot just now. From Beef Samurai burger to seaweed shaker fries to Mr Bean's tuna doraemon pancake to Walls' Double Dutch ice-cream. Yuuuppp. Cravings satisfied at its best, especially that Beef Samurai burger and seaweed shaker fries! Been craving for it for so so looonnng!! x))) Syukur Alhamdulillah. ;) But then again, I'm still craving for a gooood awesome Halal cupcake! In fact, I've been craving a lot of things lately! x)))

My Outfit-Of-The-Day! Finally decided to wear my new floral-black maxi dress! I'm in LOVE with it! So so simple yet so so pretty and modest. Heees. Mum even said that the dress is pretty! Yayyy! Hehehe. Match it up with my new peachy-peach shawl! Yuuppp, cerruti shawl of course, my favouriteeee~ Heees.

And I can conclude that I look weird when I smile without showing my teeth. I just have that crooked smile cos of my right-dracula-like tooth at the top! x))) So I have to smile with my teeth and of cos, grinning happily.. if not, I will look weird and funny! Hehe. Facts about me right there. Lol. But if I'm lucky, I will look okay with just my smile and no teeth showing. It depends I guess. Haha!

So went down to Orchard Central just now with lil bro to check out Parlour by Ashley Isham! Cos I wanted to try the awesome Fluff Bakery cupcakes! Yuupp, they will send their cupcakes at Parlour and Penny University to sell. But thennn.. the Nutella Red Velvet ones were all sold out by the time we came! There was even a long queue! :( Guess I shall head down to Penny University next time! Heard that their cupcakes are goooood. So perhaps next time then! :)

Will be quitting my part-time job at Gofre pretty soon! 2 more days left! So my last 2 working schedules will be on 24th September, Tuesday and 25th September, Wednesday. Reason being... I want to enjoy the remaining holidays before school starts and also... cos school is starting soon! And I have that Business classes too from 1st October to 9th October. And then, school will officially start on 16th October. So I feel that I can't juggle both school and work at the same time, so yup. :)

So guys! Head down to Gofre on 24th or 25th okay, before I stop working there! x))) That's if if you want me to attend to you lah. If not, you can always visit Gofre anytime. It's at 118 Arab Street, opposite Golden Landmark! ;)

Guess I shall watch some dramas or a movie before I go to sleep! Hehe. Till here! :)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment