Monday, 23 September 2013

Over the MOON!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you!

Went shopping at NTUC Finest yesterday with lil bro. Cos he wanted raspberries so much since forever eh. -.-" So thanks to the $10 NTUC voucher, lil bro finally bought it! And it's exxxx okay! $7.80. Tsk. Really thankful for the voucher though. We decided to buy vanilla ice-cream too and I decided to buy Oreos! Sooo, we had dessert at home! Lil bro added raspberries to his vanilla ice-cream while I added Oreos! Aaaah~ Feeling over the moon! Food always make me feel like this. Heees. And thanks to Mum and Dad too, cos they bought that Twiggies banana waffles! They only have it in Johor though. Hehe.
Typing this and looking at that photo... I think I need my vanilla ice-cream with Oreos!! Hehe. After this lah okay. xP

For today, went out last minute with my dear Mum, Dad and lil bro to the beach! Decided to go for an hour of cycling too at East Coast's beach! Maaannn... it feels gooood~ And I really really love chilling by the beach at night. It's so peaceful and the wind... aaahhh~ Windy and cooling. :)

My Outfit-Of-The-Day! ;) Dressed down for cycling! Hees. And I especially love that black top from Poplook! It feels soft and cooling!! Shall buy other colours next time round. Hehe. And I love that heart shape shawl as well, until I bought it in 3 colours; pink, blackandwhite and blue! Spoilt for choices okay! :P 
When I came home, I decided to try something new. Well, not thaat new but still new for my look! Cos I rarely wear my shawl like this! x))) A dear friend of mine said that I look pretty too like this and I should try something new. Alahaaiii~ So I did! Hehe. Still not sure if I can pull off this look cos I think I look round like a moon. Lil bro always say this, "MUKE MOON!" In other words, MOON FACE! Hahaha! Biadap!!! x)))
Maybe I can don my shawl this way for a change every now and then. Hehe. The thing I like about this look is that it shows my features more and better? Cos my eyebrows can be seen fully and clearly as compared to that usual-sharp-point-for-my-shawl, which covers half of my eyebrows. Hehe. But hey! Why not try something new right? ;)

And to lil bro, whatever okay if I look like a moon or anything round! Hahaha sooo annoying! x))) Plus, moon is always beautiful and usually round and so it's cute and soooooo... it makes me beautiful, round and cute. No?? Oh tak eh? Hahahais. Ya la, ya laaaa.. Moon pon moon lah. :')

Alrighty! Gonna have my dessert now! Yup, at this timing cos... #TEAMMAKANJE Heheheeees. Till here my dear readers! ;)

With love, hugs and kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment