Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D
Wooooo~ It's been almost 2 weeks now since I last blogged! Hehe. Blame it on the business class! x))) But not to worry anymore cos last Monday was my last business class! Yayyy~ Gained a lot from it, even though the module itself is dry, to be honest. I mean, it's all boring business theory! Hahaha! But the lecturer was gooood. Like her! She made me more interested in setting up my business in the future. Uh huhhh! Fatin as a businesswoman okay, don't play-play! Heees. I would love to open up a cupcake store in the future or even something in the fashion line, since I love clothes so much. ;)
Besides business class, I've been busy with... well... you should know by now.. uh huhhh, malay dramas of course! Hehehe. I've been consistently keeping up with one episode after another okay. :P And I think I should enjoy my holidays with dramas cos school is just around the corner! Aaaahhhhh~ It's on 16th October! It's just 4 more days away okay! That's really faaasssssttt!!! Plus, it's already the month of October!!! That's fast right?! :O
Besides class and dramas, I've been busy with food as well. Hehehe. I'm a food lover okay! #TEAMMAKANJE. Yup, on Twitter I'm in that team myself. Hahaha! Since the new McD's meals are really "the thing" right now, I decided to try it myself!
I tried this Matcha McFlurry first! Was kinda scared to try it actually cos I thought it won't taste nice or rather some yucky-medicine like taste. But I was wrong! I'm loving itttt pada pap pap paaa~ The green tea flavour is not too overpowering and it's just nice! It goes well with the vanilla flavour! By far, the first green tea ice-cream that I like! Hehe. Tried Gofre's one and I don't really like it. Heheees sorry Gofre! :P
And I thought McD has that Samurai Beef burger only but then came the Samurai Chicken!! Haiyaaakkk! And... Im loving itttt pada pap pap paaa as well~ The teriyaki sauce is niceeeeeee! I was even licking it all away on the wrapper itself. Hees. The chicken itself is juicy and so so tender! So now I'm torn between beef and chicken. Haiyaaa! Both of it have its own flavour and ummpphhh okay. x))) GO TRY IT YOURSELF! Must!! Hehe.
Anyway, my pay is in! But I'm sure it will keep decreasing eh. Hahaha! Gave some money to Mum, shopped a little and then gonna splurge it on lil bro's birthday on this coming 21st October! I don't care. I'm gonna save, save, save when school starts and then... well... save a little and spend spend spend on the list of things that I want! And my Wantlist keeps getting longer eh, if you noticed. :P Shopping and me... Hais. I need to maintainnnnnn! x)))
4 more days left to school. A whole new semester. I'm scared actually cos I heard that it's tough and we will be very very busy. :( But hey, even though I blatantly typed that down and I'm being all sad and scared, I always tend to think positive. If not, I will TRY to. And it always amazingly work. :)
After all, I always believe in this quote....
The 2 things you need to know in life:
1. Allah is in control.
2. Allah is with you.
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment