Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)
Hello there! Back to blogggg~! Hees. School started on last Thursday anyway and I swear it was rather overwhelming. Well, this new semester is going to be a really overwhelming one anyway. What's with the extra workload and thousand and one things to do... x)))
And since it's the "honeymoon week" for us, my dear Poly friends and I decided to have an outing, just 4 of us together. LIKE FINALLY! Haha! We always planned to go out during the holidays but it never happened. And for the last two semesters were the same too. So yuuppp, this is our first but definitely not the last outing! Heees.
So my dear friends and schoolmates might already know that I've been wearing my shawl flat like the above photo. Hehe. Some of them like it and some don't. Those who do not like it missed seeing me wearing my inner lace or rather, called it "lacy-panties-thing" or something along that line. Hahaha too funny! x))) Well, I don't think I will be wearing this style permanently cos I don't like it when I perspire and my forehead will of cos be sweaty, as if my chin and nose doesn't sweat a lot eh. Haha! Sooo if I were to wear this style, I have the extra trouble of wiping my sweat on my forehead. But if I were to wear my inner lace, I won't have to worry cos the inner lace is there to protect my forehead from sweat. Too much problem, I tell youuuuu! Haha!
However, the good thing of wearing my shawl without my inner lace is that... I do not have to worry about my pointy edge on my shawl. Trust me, it's really a hard work trying to maintain that mountain-edge at the front of my shawl okay. Hahaha! Depends on the material itself though. If you have the flimsy ones, then good luck to you. x))) So by laying it flat and without wearing my inner lace, it's really a breeze wearing my shawl. And plus, I like this style cos the features on my face can be seen clearly, especially my eyebrows! It's my favourite part somehow. Hehe. But then again, if I were to wear this style, my face looks round... like a moon! Yuuuppp, according to my lil bro... moon-faced or rather MUKE MOON! Hahaha annoying much!
Oh well. Depends on my mood lah huh if I were to wear my shawl flat or not. x)))
Sooo anywaaay, my dear friends and I decided to have dinner together at town, Cineleisure! We wanted to have Eighteen Chefs but it was packed! Next time then. So we had Pastamania! Had my all-time favourite Cheesy Crumble Chicken Ham pasta with extra extra cheese crumbs! Mmmmm love love love it! Spammed them cheese crumbs and in the end, we finished the whole bottle!! Tried their honey garlic chicken too and I LOVE it!
And then while walking, we bumped into these zombies. And turned out, they were promoting for the upcoming Zombie Run in January! Woooo sounds interesting! I swear the zombies were creepy okay. Was happily saying goodbye to them and of course, them being the zombies, they just stared at us creepily. I could still wonder why they did not smile and wave back to me. :') Oh! And we got a free can of Redbull each as well since Redbull is the official supporter for the Zombie Run!
And halfway through, Laava got excited when she saw these balloons with lights in them! And she immediately went straight for it and brought back 4 balloons! One for each one of us. But I gave it to Laava cos I didn't want to bring the balloon home! Hehe.
Toilet shots are a must! Heees.
Anyway! Last Saturday, was called to work for Playeum! They had this event called The Big Draw at Choa Chu Kang library, from 9am to 4pm! And from 7pm, they have it at Bukit Batok Community Centre. It was rather a tiring and exhausting one cos we had to interact with the children and even draw together with them. So you can draw on the white sheets on the walls, on the floor or even on the boxes! And some of the children had a lot to talk about! Yuuupp, from A to Z! x))) Even though it was draining my energy away and I was zombiefied with only 2 hours of sleep, I still had fun chit chatting with them and talk about our drawings! Trust me, the children drew better than me! I was ashamed of myself. :')
I was thirsty during the event and even after the event itself cos as I've mentioned, I did a lot of chit chatting here and there with one child after another. Cos one by one they had to go home, so I had to find a new "victim" to chat with. Haha! If not, I will get sleepy. Plus, no lights were switched on except from the light from the projectors. At one time, I almost fell asleep okay. Hahaha!
The after-effect of this event made my muscles ache and I felt really exhausted, even until now!! Mehh. We did a lot on the preparation before the event starts, between 9am to 11am, cos the library opens at 11am. So we had to cut around 20 panels of that white paper then paste it on the walls and on the floor. I think I squat and walked around too much, that's why. x))) Hopefully, for the official event of The Big Draw on November, I will be able to participate (even if it makes me more zombiefied than this since it's a bigger event)! It's on 10th November, Sunday! The place, I'm not too sure though. Will update if I know more info! ;)
Alrighty, that's it for now! Shall turn in soon since I'm still feeling exhausted. And I swear I slept in a lot yesterday and today. Hehe. And tomorrow there's school! Another ZOMBIEFIED moment right there. x))) Oh well.. Goodnight you beautiful souls! ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥









No comments:
Post a Comment