Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D
Three weeks away since I last blogged! Hehe. Ever since I have my new handphone, Mr Purpley, I've been soooo into it especially Instagram! Making a collage out of all the photos, editing them, cropping them, adding filters to them and whatnots. Hehehe.
I don't know if anyone missed reading my blog posts or not but I sure missed pouring my heart on this dear blog of mine. Heees. Not much pouring out my heart though. Just updating and sharing a part of my life. But you get the drift right I'm sure. ;)
So for the past three weeks, so many things have happened. Let me list some or those that I can remember... :P
- This week is my school's E-learning week. A burden, to be honest. But I managed to do all the seven E-learning tasks! Better get it over and done with cos there are a lot of assignments to be done. And not forgetting, meeting my group mates almost everyday in school for assignments! Mehhh.
- Today is my lil bro's prom night and he looked good in his black smart top and a light blue tie! We learnt to tie a tie from YouTube and it was quite challenging but we eventually got it! Hees.
- Visited the Turtle and Tortoise Museum last Monday for a group project! Got to feed them adorable turtles and tortoises and they were crawling everywhere on the ground! Some are big, some are small, some are scary, some are interesting but they are all adorable. And I actually saw these two tortoise having sex! :O
- Bought a simple yet pretty dusty pink chiffon top for myself! Heees. More colours to own next! Save save SAVE!!! But I always spend it on food and ended up not saving my money. :')
- I got to be blind for almost an hour and we walked around the campus blind-folded since we were learning about visual impairment! An enriching experience indeed! We went to Dialogue In The Dark too! Awesome experience right there.
- Attended my CCA, NPMSS Muslimah camp in school and it was such an eye-opener. Loving every bit of it!
That roughly sums up the past three weeks. :D And I still have yet to watch my Thor! Another movie coming up too, Hunger Games! Must must must watch!!!
Attachment tomorrow and I get to see my little and not-so-little humans! Hehe. Till here for now! Take care you guys! ;)
Attachment tomorrow and I get to see my little and not-so-little humans! Hehe. Till here for now! Take care you guys! ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥
Fatin Farhanah ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment