Sunday, 15 December 2013

Hey hey hey~!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D

Whaddup whaddup my dear readers and my dear dusty blog! Hehehe. It's be so long eh. Anywaaay, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Had our last day of school for this year on last Friday!!! But kinda dislike holidays cos I'm always broke during holidays. No kidding. Everytime I planned on saving my pocket money before the school holidays start, it will not happen. It just feels sooooo hard like that eh. :')

So now that holidays just started, I can now catch up on more dramas and movies! And new ones too! Plus, I'm broke anyway so I don't think I will be going out and spending so much. Hahahais. Will still be going for attachment on Wednesdays though since I need to make up. Mehhh.

If you guys realized, I'm now so so active on Instagram. Just look at the number of post I posted each day/week. I think my followers would be annoyed with me eh. But too bad, they gotta deal with it.. unless if they want to unfollow me lah. :P Anyways, I rarely tweet a lot too! Haha! Used to tweet like a whole paragraph/story on Twitter but now that I have Instagram, I feel that pictures speak a thousand words. Cheyyyy~ :') But really, pictures do speak a thousand words! So Instagram more to Twitter! Hehe. But not really actually. I still love to tweet. Heeees.

Anywaaay, I'm gonna start school on 13th January next year! Yayyyy! But no so much to yayyy about actually cos there's A LOT of work to do like planning and making materials for learning corners, coming up with lesson plans and implementing it, doing up science projects and the list goes on and on and on until late February after exams! Yuuppp.. two papers to sit for! All this shall pass insyaAllah and then it's gonna be March!!!! Looking forward to my birthday insyaAllah~! Hehehehe.

And then in April, I will be in Year 3! :O Time flies eh. And the next thing I know, I am happily married with an awesome husband and adorable children! Cheeyyyyy~ Heeees. InsyaAllah amin! :)

Hahahais. Just random thoughts here and there. xP Well, till here for now! ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment