Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Februar(y)ay!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

Wazzzuuuuppp! Hehehe. It's been a month plus, I see. Like usual, busy with assignments for the past whole weeks/month. Can't wait to end this semester! I have two papers to sit for, one on this Thursday and one on Friday. 3 to 5pm. Kinda 50-50 about the timing because it's rather late to sit for an exam paper. But then again, it's good cos it's in the afternoon and that means I can sleep longer and not have trouble waking up early in the morning. Hehe. Been two years in Poly and I still have issues with punctuality eh. -_-"

Anyway, I have decided to find a part-time job for my two months term break. Went for an interview just now under the RecruitExpress agency, thanks to bestie Grandma! Hees. Applied for a retail position as I thought I would like to try something different and gain new experiences. Tried F&B line, customer service line and now retail line! Applied for other positions too like childcare and ticketing officers, just in case I can't get into retail or something. 

Well, I just hope I can get a job that is suitable for me. I guess I need to work to support my Dad since he's the sole breadwinner in the family. There are countless debts and bills to pay off, even my handphone bill payment is on-hold. So if I start working, I can at least pay my own handphone bills, give some of my pay to my parents and spend some for myself! InsyaAllah. Amin.

Anyhoo, been going crazy with exam revisions for the past few days! I have just finished revising two of the topics ten minutes ago. I still have four more topics to cover. That will be for tomorrow, and also the final overall revision before the start of the first paper! :O InsyaAllah I can remember what I have studied and do both papers well! :)

Three more days to FREEDOM! I. CAN. DO. THIS. Hehe. I can't wait to meet my dear girlfriends, celebrate our March birthdays, watch movies, go window shopping, go shopping, catch up on my Malay dramas, play BlackShot/Diablo/RedAlert, maybe bake a little and also learn how to cook! Hehees.

But for now, EXAM REVISIONS!!! T.T

Till here beautiful ones! ;)

p.s // Been way too active on Instagram! You can follow me at @ftnxoxo!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment