Monday, 3 March 2014

March, March, March on~!


Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

Well well well... HELLO THERE MARCH! Favourite month of all cos you knoowwwww... Hehehe. xP Then again, gonna feel really old! But still, countdown countdown everybody! :P I even told my big bro that my birthday is on 14th March for his information and he gave me a "tsk" look. Hahaha! My bad!

Speaking of birthdays, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Suhana! Her birthday was on 2nd March! Hehe. May Allah bless you always! Meet you pretty sooooon! Next will be Grandma bestie's birthday which is on 5th March and then on 6th March is Amira's birthday! And theeeennnn, 8 days after that will be yours truly birthday! Hehehe. Nak jugak lah kan... x)))

So what's new? Broke like usual on every holiday/term break. I just don't seem to know how to handle my finances eh. Chey. Finances or whaaat! x))) Been looking for a flexible part time job cos I have extra class to attend to but then to no avail. Oh wellz. Guess for this term break I won't be working. I was at this desperate moment to get a job of distributing flyers (door-to-door preferably) cos well, some of it offers flexible hours and their pay is much more as compared to my previous part-time jobs. But yeah, still thinking about it. Maybe I can consider since I am so desperate to have my own savings and not depend on my parents. Mehh.

Been thinking waaaaay too much the past few days. I have trouble sleeping cos things from A to Z would start popping in my mind. I had deep thoughts in the middle of night about my life, family, friends, school, crush, people around me, past, present and even the future. I don't know if it's cos of my hormones since it's the time of the month but whatever it is, I kept thinking about every. single. thing. It's draining my mind but I can't seem to control it. I mean, I let all these things control me when I should be the one taking control of all these little things. :(

On a happier note, I am a... water girl! Hahaha! That escalated quickly I see. x))) It was just in my mind and my fingers started typing that out. Lol. Back to that "water girl", yes I am a water girl cos my palms gave out water as and when they like. Lol. More to sweat actually but it's still liquid so it's water. Okay, you get the drift right. :') And yup, I have just revealed to you one of my secrets: I have sweaty palms. So if possible, to save yourself, don't touch my hands, as a warning to prevent you from doing all those yucky faces and asking questions like "Why are your hands so wet?". Haha! But if it's for salam purposes, I'm cool just that I will of cos wipe my palms on my clothes/handkerchief and then feel insecure about it since you will be affected by it (even if you don't show). Lol. Lately, I've been lazy to do up that 30 minutes of "electric shock for my palms". It helps in minimizing the sweat on my palms. I have to do it for few days a week but like I said, I am just lazy. Haha!

Okaaay. I really have no idea why I am willing to share it here as I blogged but yeah, I guess I just wanted to express myself through that? Haaaa. You're weird Fatin. Yup, I get that a lot. :') Oh wellzzz. Guess I missed blogging little and random stuff huh. x)))

I better stop here, before I start typing more nonsense things. Maybe I shall save that for another day? Maybe another secret of me will be revealed? Jeng jeng jennngggg~ Hahaha! :') Okay okay bye!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment