Friday, 9 May 2014

Heart and soul...

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D

Omg omg omg! I'm finally blogging you guys! Hahaha! I don't even know why for the past one month plus I'm not into blogging. Maybe cos I rant a lot on Twitter and Instagram? But hey, blogging is still different. I can type 1001 things and people won't easily judge me I feel. But whatever, people are going to judge anyway so I don't really care. x)))

So! Updates in my life.. Well.. I am in Year 3 right now, semester 1. And hopefully I will be graduating next year in May! For now, school has been so-so but I guess this year I am rather calm and less kanchiong as compared to Year 1 and Year 2. I swear those 2 years made my life in a rush and I worry a lot. This year I am just going to do my best, take it slow and let whatever happens, happens. Let it be. Let it go. Let it go~ Let it go~ Can't hold it back anymore~~ Uh huhh. Favourite song still. Hehe. 

Anyway, this year is pretty intense too cos I have 6 modules. I don't know if I should be sad or happy cos there are no exams but the amount of assignments... BOOMZ! :O But this time round, for the first time ever, I will be sitting for a common test under Financial Management module. Yuuupp.. accounting, business and math. Uh huuhh. Totally my cup of tea. LOVE IT. :D Haha!

Lately, I have not been eating in school. Well, sometimes I ate fruits or bread or even had iced tea. But that's it. I am on a mission to save money guys, please understand. x))) I need to buy the things I need. And of course, the things I want. I can't depend on my parents cos they too have their fair share of things to pay, what's with bills and whatnots. So since I am not encouraged to work part time and I don't even want to work part time cos I will be tooo exhausted, I have decided to save my pocket money almost everyday. Cos honestly, I need a new pair of pants/jeans! To date, I only have one that is not torn or worn out. T.T Of cos I have a lot of maxi skirts and dresses which I usually wear too. Anyway, all my jeans have been serving me well for so many years. Not thaat many but around 4 or 5 years? But the thing is, I need to buy jeans but I ended up buying shawls or spending it on food. Hahaha! FAIL. :')

Anyhooo, I am sooo happy cos I can FINALLY use emojis for my Android Xperia Z handphone! Wooo! Been wanting to use emojis especially for my Instagram photos until I discovered the emojis website for it and also installed that GO Keyboard, thanks to Mahirah!!! Actually my lil bro knows about it right from the very start but he did not even tell me cos he said I didn't ask him. That's why. Sheeesh. Hahaha! And guess what, I am into that desperate stage whereby I wanted to use an iPhone badly just cos of the freaking emojis. Pathetic, I know. But that's just how I roll. Hahaha! It's okay! I can now spam on emojis on both Twitter and Instagram woop woop~~!

Oh ya! Bought pretty cheap shawls on Instagram and I can't wait to own them colours! Hehehe. Bought the glitter ones too for Raya, insyaAllah! Hees. And I have been so into viscose material now cos I already discovered a hijab style that is pretty nice and easy to style and manage! Yaayyy me! Hehehe. Plus, it's sweat-tested! Lol. Cos you know, my face tends to sweat a lot especially on my forehead ever since I changed my hijab style. But alhamdulillah, I have been loving my new hijab look! People have been complimenting me too and I too feel comfortable and pretty good in it as compared to the previous times. Hehehe. Alhamdulillah! Sooo now, I can't use my previous favourite material which is cerruti cos if I perspire, the sweat is clearly visible, like even a small patch of it. Booo! Unless I wear black. Chiffon too, plus it's slippery. So viscose is the best, and ever since I have discovered the new hijab style, it is even more plus plus points!!! Heees. But that is for the single-coloured ones. If it's the printed ones, bring it on! Hahaha! Cos all the printed ones, no matter what the materials are, it will be good enough for me. Even if I perspire, it will not be visible at all. So now, I am into collecting viscose shawls! Been buying most of the usual colours I will use. And the next time round, I am going to complete the colour wheel man! Hahaha! And that is also the reason why I struggled with saving my money. T.T

I actually don't know where my post is heading to now cos I am just typing whatever that is on my mind. Lol. And I don't know why it got me reminded of my first assignment which is due next Friday, which I have not even touch on. Sheeesh. Year 3 already still like this eh. -_-" Haiya. Tomorrow lah. Promise. Hehehe. Cos definitely going out with lil bro on weekends! So. :D

Hmmm.. Should I type about my love life right now, since I have no idea what else to blog on? Haha! Chey. As if I have one ya. DREAM ON. :') But I think I have a couple of guys that may have feelings for me or may not too but theeennn, I guess I am just not ready. I don't want to be committed with anyone, for now. I mean, I know that day will come someday but maybe not now or not too soon. Cos I want to focus on my studies, work, help out my parents, travel the world, shop with my hard earned full-time work money and you know all those stuff before I am really ready to settle down. I don't even know how to cook yet guys! Honestly, the only thing I know how to cook is water, rice, maggi, scrambled eggs and that's it. Yes, I have yet to learn and I need time to learn and practice before I get married. 

Anyway I am not into dates too. I don't know, it's just not me. Maybe I will be okay if it's like going out in a group kind of thing. Plus I swear I will be too awkward for dates and I don't want to feel bad and I don't want my date to feel boring or whatsoever too. Gaahhh. I don't know. Guess it's complicated or I guess I am the one who is complicated. But hey, it's okay. I still believe that the right man will be there with me and for me despite my flaws and imperfections. Cos all of me~ Loves all of you~ All your curves and all your edges~ All your perfect imperfections~ See. Even John Legend understands me. I will patiently wait for my version of John Legend who will accept me for who I am and whatever insecurities and weaknesses I have. And I. am. getting. all. teary. now. :") 

That reminded me of Spiderman 2 which I have recently watched. Everything about Peter and Gwen was too sweet and lovely which made me teared up badly. So there you go! Poured my heart and soul on my dear blog. :) But hey, don't get me wrong. I am okay with being friends with guys. It's just that they often have high expectations of me (which I told them in the first place that they shouldn't) and they are wanting something in return like love. Matters of the heart. Sensitive and complicated, it seems. Oh wellz. I am going to leave it all to Him cos He knows best. And His plans are better than my plans. And of course, the cliche statement of... Kalau dah jodoh tak ke mana. Tak gitu?! Hehehe.

I shall pack my bag, iron my clothes and get ready to sleep now. School from 9 to 4 tomorrow! And it's Friday, Friday gonna get down on Friday~! Favourite day of all. Heees. Well, till here! I will try my best to update my blog regularly okay, if possible. Hehe. Stay happy and positive dear readers! May Allah bless you all! ^-^

p.s // Happy belated birthday to my dear Dad on 4th of May! May Allah rewards you with his endless blessings and may He grant the heaven for you dear Abah. THANK YOU for always being there for me, physically, mentally and financially. Hehe. You will always be my number one man in my life, ever. I love you Abah, forever and always. :")

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment