Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Oh dear thoughts...

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

On hiatus or whaaat?! Hahaha! The last time I posted on my blog was last month in May! Time sure flies huh. It's already June and I think it's too fast!!! But thinking of June, I am happy and excited because it's the start of the fasting month! Woooo~ Have always always love Ramadhan. What's with fasting, terawih prayers and all! Exciting much! Hehe.

So where have I been all this while you may ask? Just busy with assignments and school most of the time. Yup, my life is quite boring like that. But of course been squeezing some time for myself, my family and my friends. Window shopping, shopping, badminton, lunch, dinner, movies.. And oh! Still and always been an avid Instagram user! So all the things that are happening in my life would usually be posted there. And that is also why I do not post photos here anymore. Hehe.

Speaking of movies! Watched X-Men and Maleficent! Both are two awesome awesome movies! It's a must must watch okay! Hehe. But movies aside.. basically my life has been revolving around school and assignments. Been staying back in school until 9pm just to complete the assignments. More datelines are coming up anyway especially for this week and the next week. Back-to-back assignments, presentations and oh, common test too on the 10th of June! T_T So actually one of the reasons I do not update my blog is that I do not really have much to blog about because like I said or rather typed, my life has been revolving about the same old same old which is school. Nothing interesting right there. :')

But on the not-so-boring side... I finally get to own them viscose shawls which I ordered online! Hehehe. After much waiting and anticipation eh. x))) And I am in love with it of course; the material, the length, the colours and the price are perfect. $6.50 each or rather $6 if you buy 5 or more pieces. The cheapest one thus far. Found other Instashops that sells it around $10-$12! Anyway the Instashop that I bought my shawls from is 'Hijabster Shoppe'! Go buy all the colours you need okay! I am planning to buy more colours too! I only own more of shades of blue and green, and one pink and yellow too. Planning to buy some purple, orange, maroon and nude! Heees. Now that I bought some of it, I can check them off from my Wantlist! Hehehe. But really, now that I thought about it, shopping really does make me happy. Like I am able to reward myself with the things I want or need using my savings and all. Alhamdulillah. :") And that also means that I will save a lot but spend a lot too. Hahaha!

Anywaay, I have been pretty worried about my health lately. Not that I wasn't the last time round but this time, I am like so into it. Almost everyone have been telling me that I am not fat. But in actual fact is, I am fat. Haha! I am exactly 10kg fat from my ideal weight. So now I am planning to eat healthily and well, exercise. Used to be so focused on eating healthily and exercising through skipping and it actually helped me to lose weight and I feel more fit. I really need to start that whole eating healthily and usual skipping routines lah huh. I mean, that is the least I can do and since running can be a chore, skipping can help too I feel. Hehe. Even my Mum has been asking me this repeatedly, "You are not skipping at home anymore?" :') But yes! Need to keep this motivation going! On the bright side of it is that I can be and feel healthy and fit and also look good for my graduation next year, hopefully! Hehehe.

Oh ya! Been so into AskFM too lately since I kinda like the thrill of people asking me questions (or not! lol). So guys, please keep me entertain with questions on my AskFM okay! My user is 'FTNxoxo'! Link is on the right side of my blog under 'Follow Me' by the way, for easy reference. Hahaha! :')

.....

I am at that point of my life where I appreciate the people who are true to me and people who stay in my life. I am tired of hoping and questioning myself on whether some of them will be there, be present and stay or not. I mean, if I matter to them, they will make the effort or go the extra mile to be present in my life, right? But to those who are "gone", I just hope they will not suddenly appear in my life again along the way and you know, start being all "Hey! Do you still remember me?". I am just tired of people coming in and out of my life just like that. Like for instance, one day we will be close friends and seems like we know one another for so many years and the next day, we are totally a complete stranger. Get what I mean? And the best part was when I actually thought they will be there for me, you know. I guess I expected too much. Having high hopes and being complacent that they will actually stay and be there in my life. Guess I don't matter that much to them. Perhaps I am the one to be blamed or perhaps they can be the one too as well. And that is also the reason why I have trust issues with people. At times, I have the fear of being too close to someone just cos I have that feeling deep in my heart that they will eventually leave. Sigh. These late night thoughts are slowly killing me.

On the positive side, I still believe that everything happens for a reason. Perhaps people leave so that He can provide me with the people who are important and who matters to me. On that note, I will keep on praying for the best and I too believe that He knows what is best for me.

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment