Man I miss blogging!!! Been one month two weeks huh. I swear I was so busy and focused with school, what's with the never ending assignments and the major "FYP" project. Didn't officially named it as FYP though but it felt like one since we have to do a lot of research and whatnots. And that major project was one nerve-wrecking one. I teared up on one of the days when it was close to the dateline. We had issues over it and we were behind time. But of course I managed to pull myself together and yup, did the presentation well together with my team! Bittersweet moments right there. :')
Even though I'm done with that FYP project, till now, there are some group and individual assignments here and there. Meh. Currently having E-learning week and I am officially done with all the E-learning tasks. Time check: 5.53am, with no sleep. Yup, just to complete all the E-learning tasks. The things I do for school huh. Planned to do so cos I forsee busy busy days, what's with going out with lil bro, doing up assignments, work and Raya visiting.
Speaking of Raya, SELAMAT HARI RAYA you guys!!! Maaf zahir dan batin Fatin! Hehehe. Yup, been dying to use my name just to rhyme with the word "batin". Hahaha! Previously it used to be, maaf zahir dan Fatin! Then I'm like, "Oh sorry! Typo. Should be batin actually." Like whuaaaatt... I know right. Such a lame one right there. :')
Raya has been pretty good! Been going out for Raya visiting everyday, probably for this week straight! Alhamdulillah! Can't wait to go out with my dear girlfriends though! And man, I miss my best friend too, yup dear Grandma, though we don't usually text/WhatsApp/talk/meet that much. Plus, I have yet to wear my this year's Raya outfit!!! Hahaha! Shall save it for Raya visiting with dear girlfriends instead! Just because my whole family doesn't have dark green to match it with me ya.
Anyway, GST money is iiiinnnnn!!! And it's gonna be gone soon! Hahaha! What's new eh. Handphone bill is here. I still need to buy my much needed jeans. I have only one at the moment cos all the rest of my jeans are worn out and torn. Sew it for countless times but still torn. But hey, it lasted for years so nop, not complaining. Planning to get Levi's cos it's of good quality and will last for years but dang, the price is $130+. Not sure if I'm still gonna buy it though. I mean, I rather buy an expensive one since it will last long than waste my money and buy cheaper ones of bad quality right? Hehe. I still need to buy my much needed spectacles. It's been ages!!! Since ITE even. :') But knowing me, I will buy some kind of dresses or shawls or skirts instead. Sigh. I swear it's hard to be me. Please understand. Hahahais.
Anyhoo, will be going for Raya visiting again later! But this time round with my dear nyai (grandmother)! Shall pray Subuh and sleep right now. Hehehe. Till here lovelies! And yup, I realized that I should or rather need to blog more often ya. Like, YOU DON'T SAY. Hahaha! I shall try lah huh. xP
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment