Wednesday, 20 August 2014

2 months of holidays are here!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D

HELLO HELLO HELLO you guys!!! Wow. Been a roller-coaster ride for this semester and now it's 2 MONTHS OF HOLIDAYS WHADDUP WHADDUP~! Hehehe. FINALLY the long awaited holidays are here. I swear this semester was tough and challenging especially working on THE assignment, Teachers As Researchers module! Basically you have to come out with a research topic and question and then work on it. So there's like 5 chapters you need to complete which includes Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Data Analysis and Discussion. Each part has its confused mind of its own ya. x))) 

But yayyy~ Over and done with it! So glad we didn't have any written exams for this semester. Next semester, which will be the last semester, we will be sitting for one paper only cos the rest will be focusing more on Field Practicum since its credit unit is waaay too high. Just hoping and praying for the best for my last semester before I officially graduate! Hehehe. InsyaAllah. :)

2 months of holidays are here!!! Like you don't already know eh! xP Will be starting school on 20th October. 19th September will be my results day! :O Not hoping too much though cos I know I didn't do that well as compared to my previous semesters. I mean, let's face it. First few semesters are quite easy to score as compared to the last few semesters obviously since you're in Year 3 and all. Haaa... Excuses actually. :P But really whaat? Even bestie Grandma told me! x))) 

So anyway, 2 months of holidays are here (hahaha I've been repeating this I see and I shall just put it as my post title lah huh lol) and I have loads of plans in mind! Plans to go ice skating, cycling, kite flying, window shopping, karaoke, wandering to new places, cafe-hunting, watching new movies, strolling by the beach, roller blading... And lots more activities, if possible. Hehe. I mean, I better make full use of this holiday to do everything that I want to do right? 

But then again, I am planning to work too cos yup, I need the money and my parents need the money. Already planned to work together with bestie Grandma as temporary packers in a warehouse! Hehe. I actually wanted to work in the retail line but the pay is around $5-$6. The pay for the temporary packers is $7 per hour, even though I heard that the place is warm and stuffy but I don't really mind I guess. Plus, you get to sit down and do the work, though it can be boring, but still not tiring as standing up working in a retail line right? And I need the money, as much as possible. And also, I want to try something new! Worked as facilitators with children and a barista before and I have decided, "Why not I try something new?" Perhaps next time I can work in a retail line. Plus, this time round I get to work together with my bestfriend! All the more I would want to work! Hehe. 

Anyway, planned to work for around 3 weeks latest I guess cos I want to enjoy my holidays as much as possible as well and spend more time on doing activities mentioned above! Heees. But wait, scratch that karaoke! Cos I went for karaoke just now with dear Suhana! Hehehe. Checked it off baybeh! x))) And that reminds me, I should make a list of the things I want to do for this holiday and then you know, put a tick against it so it's like, achievement unlocked! Hehe. I shall do just that!

Well, till here lovelies! ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment