Saturday, 13 September 2014

20 x 10 Facts!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

So my mission to blog often FAILED obviously. Haha! Month of September now and since August I have been trying to find a part-time job but that too, FAILED. I shouldn't find jobs through that RecruitExpress agent cos I did before during my last break and there was no response from them. This time round I decided to give another shot and I honestly thought I would get the job but same old same old, no response until today. Yay. I'm jobless! I have until October 20 before my new semester starts. Not sure if I am going to apply another job or not cos I have like around 4 or 5 weeks left. I don't think there are temporary jobs with such short period to work anyway and that is another problem. My parents have been asking about jobs to me too and I feel so restless to answer them with the same old response. So lately, I have been rotting at home basically watching television, watching Malay dramas, surfing the net and social medias, eating, praying, sleeping and more sleeping and some other boring stuff. Haha! If I am not at home, I would be out either with my lil bro or my dear bestie. Yup, that is basically my boring life as of now. 

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. I actually wanted to do the #20Facts tag that has been going rounds on Instagram. But I am not doing only 20 facts though, will definitely be more than that cos I would like to collate as many facts about me and well... know and discover more about myself I guess. Haha! And yup, I know I have not been tagged but I don't care. I would still love to do it, just for the fun of it since I find it interesting to know more about yourself. Hehehe. Plus, when I read through people's #20Facts, I get to know more about them too! Hehehe. So let's go!

♥ ♥ 

200 facts about Fatin Farhanah:

  1. My name Fatin Farhanah is given by my dear Dad because my parents like the meaning of my name. Fatin means "cantik menawan" (pretty) in Malay and Farhanah means "periang" (cheerful) in Malay. x)))

  2. My nicknames given by people includes Aten (my family calls me that) and Fatsy (my Poly friends call me that.)

  3. My family consist of 5 of us including me. (I have my dear parents and my annoying brothers aged 25 and 17. Yup, I am the middle-child, only daughter and a Daddy's girl (not the very clingy-pampered type but I guess I am closer to my Dad than my Mum.))

  4. My birthday is on 14th March 1992. (Do the calculation for my age ya. Lol.)

  5. My race is Javanese as stated on my IC. (I thought it is weird or there is an error at first because I always see my friends having "Malay" as their race. But now I thought it is quite unique. Lol.)

  6. My height is 160cm. (Shortest in the family or I think I have the same height with my Mum? Haha!)

  7. My weight is 70kg. (Yup, I am 10kg fatter. I am chubby and fat and I am trying my best to lose weight. Well, not exactly but still at it. Haha!)

  8. My favourite chocolate is Kinder Bueno. (I like Hershey Cookies N' Creme and Ferrero Rocher too.)

  9. My favourite scent is anything with a fruity-fruity scent. (Or peachy scent! But I like vanilla scent too.)

  10. My favourite drink is anything peachy. (Like Gongcha's peach green tea and iced peach tea.)

  11. My favourite fruits are jackfruit (cempedak) and mango. (I still like durian and banana too.)

  12. My favourite fruit juice is apple juice. (Well, technically not "fruit juice" actually cos I love the Sunkist apple juice and not the fresh apple juice. Hehe.)

  13. My favourite sport is badminton. (A badminton lover since primary school!)

  14. I am easily happy over the littlest things! (I am simply cheerful and bubbly. I guess it is because of my second name as well, 'Farhanah'. Basically, I can be happy over getting a new pair of shoes, getting my nails cut, people complimenting me.. Yup, any little little things! I guess I appreciate every moment and I am thankful of it in someway or another.)

  15. I am spiritual within myself. (I believe in His divine plans and that everything is already written for each of us. My heart is at ease everytime I thought about Him and I simply love to talk to Him especially in my prayers or at night.)

  16. I am both introvert and extrovert to a certain extreme. (I can be really quiet among people I just know or even people I know or I can be really chatty, noisy and annoying among people I am comfortable with especially my dear bestie and lil bro.)

  17. I am an awkward person. (I don't do small talks well and yup, I get socially awkward. I have trouble getting the conversation going. Even to pose for photos, I can be really awkward. I avoid eye contact as much as I can. I will always have my handphone in my hands cos I do not like the awkward situation between me and the person but that does not mean I do not listen to you when you speak. I actually hear and listen to you even though I can be scrolling through my handphone. I guess that gives me comfort and security and thus I will be at ease. To sum up, I am the most awkward person you have ever met.)

  18. I am weird and random. (I can be talking nonsensical things with you which do not make sense even to myself (I will always realize that after I said or did something). I am just unusual and weird in almost everything I do. I don't know how to explain that. Lol. I am random in a way where I can be talking about this particular thing and then suddenly talking about a completely different thing. I am just unpredictable I guess. Haha!)

  19. I am highly sensitive and emotional. (I can tear up or cry at the littlest things especially those that touch my heart. It can be from watching a sweet and romantic Malay drama, people giving me little gifts/presents, seeing people crying, seeing people being happy.. Just those moments which I find it sweet and touching. x)))

  20. I am indecisive. (I have trouble choosing something and making up my mind. I can sit for 30mins or more infront of my wardrobe just to choose something to wear; tops, skirts, jeans and then comes the shawls. It is really exhausting, trust me. Haha!)

  21. I am quite organized. (I enjoy cleaning and clearing up my things and making it look neat. I like to have a To-Do List written on my notebook and then checked off every tasks that I did. It gives me a sense of accomplishment I guess. Hehe.)

  22. I am always holding a handkerchief. (Because I sweat a lot especially under my chin, nose, at my forehead and the area above my upper lips. Very very annoying! And I cannot stand using tissue paper cos some bits and pieces will definitely sticked on my face. Tsk.)

  23. I am usually late. (I am rarely on time and even if I am, that is like a mission accomplished or a break-record moment kind of thing! Hahaha! I will always be rushing my life away. Sigh, Little Miss Late is my name huh.)

  24. I am usually hungry. (That happens everyday at any time of the day. Haha!)

  25. I am a sweet-tooth person. (I love desserts especially ice-creams and cakes! Give me that and I will be really happy. Hehe.)

  26. I am allergic to dust. (This becomes worse especially when I have to do spring cleaning of some sort or when I have to wipe off any dust on my table tops because I will keep on sneezing and sneezing for every few seconds. And this will last for quite some time until my body and nose get a grip of themselves. Lol.)

  27. I am short sighted and supposed to wear spectacles. (I have a 8 years old brown spectacles with me which I rarely wear except during lessons. I guess I don't like the idea of something sitting on top of my nose and I don't like the way I look with spectacles on. But then, I obviously like the HD effect spectacles give me because I can't really see clearly, especially faces of people from far. Lately, I like the way I look like in spectacles. The irony. Haha! And I have been saying that I will buy a new pair of spectacles soon but that day has yet to come. Lol.)

  28. I am a night owl. (I am definitely not a morning person. I don't usually wake up early or have my breakfast. I always have a hard time waking up early. I am always the last one to be asleep in the house. I am way too active at night. When the whole units at my opposite block will be pitch black, my house and my bedroom will always be the one with lights all switched on.. busy listening to radio, watching television, or simply doing something. Haha! And I can be up throughout until 9am, the latest I have been up! Or a couple of times, I will not sleep and straightaway go to school for lesson cos I just couldn't sleep and I don't want to miss lessons since I know I will definitely overslept if I sleep! Really a problem for me. Sigh.)

  29. I am a lipstick lover. (I love to collect lipsticks in different brands and just simply experimenting them out and see if I like them. I MUST put on lipstick even bare faced when I am going out. I am happy with having just my lipstick on. No powder, no problem. Lipstick is a must for me cos I feel that it can brighten up my zombie-looking face. Haha! And my Mum insists that a lipstick can brighten up my face, which I feel that it is true. I usually love to collect them in my usual colours like plums, pinks, reds. No nudes cos I don't fancy them cos I feel that it makes my face even more pale with any nude shades.)

  30. I can sweat a lot. (Something I have yet to accept and deal with it.)

  31. I can get really excited/hype up over the littlest things. (Besides being happy over the littlest things, I get excited pretty often. Like when people asked me out for outings, saw a pretty dress/shoes, found out interesting stories about my friends etc.)

  32. I can be really soft or really loud. (I can actually change my voice to sound very lady-like or sound like a man, trust me. Haha!)

  33. I can be very lazy. (I would just lay on the bed for that whole day and do nothing much. Mostly, daydreaming, spacing out or scrolling through my handphone.)

  34. I can be quite judgemental at first. (But I usually have that thought analyzed in my mind first before I come to a conclusion.)

  35. I can be stubborn. (I usually like to have my say and people to follow whatever I said. Bad, bad one and trying my best to avoid that!)

  36. I can give up quite easily. (Sometimes I don't have the drive to keep on trying. It is a tough battle. Sometimes I will be motivated to do it but sometimes I just breakdown and tell myself, "That's it.")

  37. I have sweaty palms. (My Dad has it and so do my brothers and I. So if I ever have to salam or touch your hands, I am so sorry for my sweaty palms. People have been asking repeatedly to me, "Why are your hands wet?" and I am honestly embarrassed by it but I am trying my best to accept and deal with it. So if possible, don't ever hold or touch my hands, even if it is accidentally, try not to! Haha!)

  38. I have a dracula tooth on the right side of my teeth. (I am insecure about it because it hinders the way I smile. So I have to always smile while showing my teeth cos I can never smile properly with my lips closed.)

  39. I have a white circular stain on one of the front part of my bugs bunny teeth. (I used to be really insecure about it cos the stain is whiter than the rest of my teeth. But ever since my friends said that it is cute and unique, I learn to accept it wholeheartedly.)

  40. I have a combination skin; dry and/or oily. (But usually I have oily skin especially at my T-zone. My cheeks, forehead and nose can get really shiny all day err day.)

  41. I have small droopy eyes. (When I smile, my eyes will look really really small. Lol.)

  42. I have a lazy left eye. (It makes me look weird in photos especially when I smile a certain way cos that eye will look like it is looking elsewhere, not focused and doesn't look the same like my right eye. Until now I find it really annoying and it makes me really insecure.)

  43. I have fishball cheeks. (My cheeks are really really round and chubby and my lil bro and one of my friends love to pinch it! Haha!)

  44. I have a always-shiny nose bridge. (It gets even more shiny when there is lighting or even natural lighting from the sun.)

  45. I have a big nose. (But when I smile, it can actually look slim and I seem to have a sharp looking nose. Haha!)

  46. I have uneven eyebrows. (My right eyebrow is quite even as compared to my left eyebrow. The starting point of my left eyebrow is rather empty and I always have trouble filling them up cos it either still looks quite empty or rather too much/harsh when compared with both done eyebrows.)

  47. I have ugly and terrible dark circles. (And so I look like a panda or even worst. But ever since I am doing my turmeric facial mask, it has been helping me a lot in lightening up those dark circles.)

  48. I have this circular bumped-out skin on each of my toes. (Except for the big toes. It used to be blisters because my toes are usually cramped up somehow but now they are permanently there. No pain whatsoever but just a bump/hump on the toes. Lol.)

  49. I have a stiff left hand. (It can't do any soft-and-wavy-malay-dance-moves unlike my right hand. I guess the mole on one of my right fingers play a part? Because I don't have any moles on my left hand.)

  50. I have a big appetite. (I can eat a lot of a portion of rice and I am trying my best to cut down bit by bit.)

  51. I love to be alone. (I appreciate my me-time more. I am comfortable just being with me, myself and I. I don't mind watching movies or going shopping alone. Basically, I enjoy spending my time alone with the comfort of myself.)

  52. I love colours especially bright bold colours. (I love dressing up in pretty colours and experimenting with them. I like to mix and match my outfit!)

  53. I love the colour turquoise. (I think it is a pretty sexy colour out of all colours.)

  54. I love the colour white. (I feel that white is really pretty, minimal, pure and clean. But I rarely wear or have anything in white cos I need to be extra careful with it and not let it get dirty and such. High maintenance, so nope!)

  55. I love love black. (I have a lot of black clothes. I feel that black is always elegant and it is pretty with anything. Easy to match with any colours and make the whole look pop!)

  56. I love anything heart shapes and florals. (Anything related to them, I will be in awe and I will fall in love with it!)

  57. I love roses. (Red roses, turquoise roses, white roses.. Aahh so pretty!)

  58. I love covered shoes. (Must be completely covered. No peep-toe pumps whatsoever.)

  59. I love watching good Malay dramas especially Malaysian dramas. (I have a list of episodes typed in my handphone just so I won't forget where I have stopped for each drama.)

  60. I love watching movies. (Especially new movies in cinemas. I can go for a movie marathon within that same day, one movie after another. Yup, done that before! Hehe.)

  61. I love glittery things especially in silver. (Clutches, notebooks, wallpapers, handphone casings etc.. Silver glitters are really pretty to me!)

  62. I love watching horror, gory and action-packed movies. (I am scared of horror movies actually but I love the thrill of watching it!)

  63. I love (only) Lipton tea for good ol' red tea. (I like it warm and sipping it is therapeutic!)

  64. I love green tea. (I prefer Heaven & Earth one as compared to Pokka.)

  65. I love Meiji's coffee milk. (THE best!)

  66. I love iced milktea. (Especially the ones in school and coffee shops!)

  67. I love Koi's ovaltine milktea and peach green tea. (A favourite and usual ones to order!)

  68. I love Gongcha's peach green tea. (The only favourite and usual one to order cos it is THE best!)

  69. I love Sweet Talk's peach milktea and honey milktea. (The ones I usually order and I love the peachy bits for Sweet Talk's peach milktea.)

  70. I love KFC's Roasta burger and cheese fries. (The tenderness and taste of that Roasta meat is really awesome. And their cheese fries are a killer!)

  71. I love Burger King's mushroom-swiss burger and cheese fries. (The taste of the mushrooms is really juicy and delicious! Their cheese fries are cheap but taste awesome too.)

  72. I love Old Chang Kee's crab nuggets, chicken mushroom-o currypuff and chicken wing. (Favourite favourite ones from Old Chang Kee!)

  73. I love Pastamania's cheesy crumble chicken ham spaghetti. (Hands down the best and a favourite to order!)

  74. I love Hawaiian pizza. (The best toppings, hands down.)

  75. I love Ben & Jerry's ice-creams. (Especially Cookie Dough and Cookie Affair. Have yet to try some others though but I think I will love their Maple Tree Hugger, Banana, Strawberry Cheesecake and their many other awesome looking flavours!)

  76. I love seaweeds. (Especially those used-to-be 10cents one in strips, TaiKeiNoi and TripleM ones!)

  77. I love pretty good and chewy chocolate chip cookies. (Like the ones at Subway. Always have to get them when I am in Johor.)

  78. I love pretty good waffles with ice-cream. (Favourite one will be from Gelare as of now! Have yet to discover more pretty good waffles with ice-cream. Still on the hunt!)

  79. I love pretty good red velvet cakes/cupcakes. (Favourite flavours out of all.)

  80. I love good ol' chicken rice, nasi lemak, fried kway teow, rojak, satay and fish and chips. (Don't have a favourite food but all these are the best.)

  81. I love cafe hunting. (I love the idea of having desserts and coffee at pretty nice cafes and just chilling and enjoying my time! And of course, I get to try new food at various cafes and have a cafe adventure.)

  82. I love shopping. (It simply makes me happy and I feel that it is therapeutic! But of course, I will shop within my budget.)

  83. I love make up. (I have been playing around with make up ever since secondary schools. I used to always put on make up everytime I go out. If not, I will feel very insecure. But as of now, I am more than happy with just my blusher and favourite lipstick on! Hehe.)

  84. I love trying new make up or skincare products. (I like taking the risks of trying new things and see if it works well with me or not. If it does, I will be happy of course and I will stick to it but that depends cos I like to try other products as well. Haha!)

  85. I love to put on blusher. (I like the rosy effect it gives and I think I look fresh since there is colour to my face. Hehe.)

  86. I love turmeric facial mask. (It is natural, really effective and you can see results if you do it consistently. It helps in my dark circles and even out my skin tone. It simply makes my face looking fresh and glowy. Hehe.)

  87. I love sleeping. (I can sleep for hours even for a nap time. I can even sleep for the whole day!)

  88. I love Linkin Park. (I love almost all their songs! Thanks to my big bro for introducing it to me way back when I was younger. Until now, I am hook!)

  89. I (still) love Backstreet Boys, Westlife and N'Sync songs. (Old school are still the best!)

  90. I (currently) love bands like One Direction, The Script, One Republic and The Wanted. (Their songs are awesome pawsome!)

  91. I love nature. (I love trees, leaves, flowers and I love looking up for pretty sky and clouds.)

  92. I love taking photos. (I express more through photos. I appreciate every moment and I feel that it is worth capturing for memories sake as well. Hence, the thousand and one photos on my Instagram. Hehehe.)

  93. I love collecting new shawls. (Be it pretty printed ones or solid colours! Hehe.)

  94. I love maxi viscose shawls. (I want to own all the colours! Plus it is really comfortable, easy to wear, long enough, and sweat-proof. Used to like chiffon shawls but now I dislike them.)

  95. I love wearing maxi skirts and dresses. (It makes me more modest and feminine as compared to pants/jeans.)

  96. I love pretty heels and wedges. (Cos I feel that it makes me taller and even more confident, feminine and pretty. But I can never wear them for long cos my feet will be aching, having blisters or I look weird walking in it. Meh.)

  97. I love making jokes and making people happy. (I rather people be happy more than me.)

  98. I love to smile. (To anything and anyone. Haha!)

  99. I love to sing. (I love to sing my heart out anywhere anytime! Hence, I love karaoke! Hehe.)

  100. I love to dance. (Especially hip hop dance! Or I just do a random dance to any songs that I love. Hehe.)

  101. I love to observe things and people. (And my mind will start saying this and that. I get entertained with my own thoughts. And that also means that my mind is forever.. noisy! Haha!)

  102. I love to mark out dates on my wall calendar. (I always mark an X to each passing day with my black marker and I will start counting down the days to any event of that month. Hehe.)

  103. I love to write inspiring notes and quotes and display it on my notice board/table top/notebook. (It gives me motivation and the drive to live my life. It always serve as a reminder for me and simply make my day.)

  104. I love to keep and treasure presents/gifts given to me. (I am sentimental like that and I have a lot of cards, presents and gifts in one compartment of my drawers.)

  105. I love playing board games. (I have a few of them like Monopoly, Monopoly Singapore edition, Monopoly Uniquely Singapore, Game of Life, Spongebob Squarepants Game of Life, UNO Attack, UNO Stacko, Scrabble, Guess Who?, Mastermind and game cards like Donkey, Old Maid, Snap and Happy Family. I would love to collect more board games! I actually love playing with them just that the tough part is to get people to play with me. Lol.)

  106. I love gaming. (I can play a certain game for that one whole day!)

  107. I love children. (Even though they can be challenging to handle, I love being around with them, interacting with them and simply make their day. Their smiles and how affectionate they can be are a killer!)

  108. I love browsing through magazines. (I like to keep up with Hollywood artistes and get to know new tips on dating, make up etc. My favourite ones will be Seventeen, Cleo and Hot!)

  109. I love emojis and I love to use them. (I feel that without it, the whole thing is boring and dull.)

  110. I love surprises. (I love the feeling of it and I appreciate the effort made by the person/people.)

  111. I love gifts and presents. (I mean, who doesn't? It really shows how thoughtful you are. Hehe.)

  112. I love handmade presents. (Much more meaningful and touching. Be it handwritten cards, handmade gifts etc.)

  113. I love cats. (I want to own them in the future! Can't have it now cos Mum dislike having pets at home.)

  114. I love to explore new places. (I would love to discover new places and just simply explore and experience new things!)

  115. I love to put on nail polish when I am on my period. (Especially the transparent shiny ones! I would love to try the glitter/pastel ones next. Hehe. I just like to be extra girly and I feel that putting on nail polish is therapeutic as well.)

  116. I love going to Sephora. (Simply to look at make up products, try them out and have a list of it in my mind for future purchases. I also like to look at their skincare products and not forgetting the perfumes too! Been aiming a few. Hehe.)

  117. I love going to stores like Daiso, Chameleon, Uniqlo, Cotton On, H&M and Colette. (Their stuff are pretty and affordable, depending! Would love to buy a few of their products one day. Hehe.)

  118. I love Coffee Bean. (The best part of it is that it is Halal, readily available and convenient. I like chilling there with cakes/drinks and also trying out new cakes/drinks.)

  119. I love to look at pretty girls. (Not in a creepy way but I just love looking at their pretty faces! Hehe.)

  120. I love people who have the right amount of sense of humour. (Not too much cos it will be a turn off for me. Lol.)

  121. I love people who are really understanding. (Really appreciate them!)

  122. I love people who keeps the conversation going effortlessly. (Cos I suck at that! Boooo!)

  123. I love a men who is pious, charming, respectful, gentleman, patient, understanding, responsible, romantic, have a sense of humour, good chemistry and simply nice to be around with. (My dream man! Hehehe.)

  124. I dislike people who are judgemental and feel that he/she knows-it-all. (Bad bad attitude right there!)

  125. I dislike people who are always so negative and discouraging. (Cos it will make me negative as well and I will start questioning myself.)

  126. I dislike people who are dishonest. (Honesty is really the best policy. I rather you tell me the truth even if it hurts my feelings than having you to lie to me and then I found out that you lied.)

  127. I dislike people who don't mean whatever they have said. (They can say this and that but turned out it is the opposite of it. Usually they talk more with no action. That is also why I have trust issues with people.)

  128. I dislike when I am having flu or bad cough. (The one where your mucus keeps on flowing and flowing out and the one where you cough like a seal! Very very troublesome and annoying! Gahh.)

  129. I dislike wearing mascara. (It gives me this itchy and uncomfortable feeling. I can't rub my eyes as and when I like too. But I like it when my eyelashes lengthen and volumize each time I put on mascara. Love-hate relationship lah huh.)

  130. I dislike swallowing pills. (I always have trouble to do so and it takes up too much effort for me to swallow one small pill. I end up usually vomiting it out and I have to drink lots and lots of water and really swallow it hard just so that I can swallow that freaking pill. Urgh.)

  131. I dislike having my email full with nonsense mails. (I always love to clear my emails everyday! All unnecessary ones will be deleted.)

  132. I dislike having long fingernails. (It hurts and it is unhygienic. I love my fingernails short and it makes me more comfortable and at ease to do things/eat.)

  133. I don't usually comb my hair. (Especially after showers. I just let them dry and be wavy like that. I only comb my hair when I want to tie my hair into a bun before wearing my shawl.)

  134. I don't usually keep up with my skincare routine. (Especially toning and moisturizing every single day without fail. I usually do that only when I am going out. But facial cleanser is a must for me. I need to wash my face with it if not I will feel that my face is sooo dirty. Lol.)

  135. I don't usually eat too spicy food. (Well, I can but if it is too much, I cannot take it and it will be annoying for me cos I have to drink a lot of cold water or ice cubes, especially when there is no milk.)

  136. I prefer tea to coffee. (Cos coffee can give me headache at times. But I still love drinking coffee though.)

  137. I prefer black jeans to blue jeans. (Cos black jeans matches with anything and it looks prettier with any tops and dresses as compared to blue jeans!)

  138. I prefer rainy days to sunny days. (I love the cooling weather when it rains! I love to play with rain. And best part is, your prayers will be granted more when you pray while it is raining. I tend to sweat less when it is raining too cos sunny days are a meltdown for me. Literally. Lol.)

  139. I prefer Sony to iPhone. (Cos I feel that iPhone is too common. But I love iPhone's camera and apps though. Lol. However, iPhone is not water resistant, Sony is! Hehe.)

  140. I prefer wearing sneakers/kicks to pumps. (Sneakers are much more comfortable for me. I still like wearing pumps for those more feminine days but they are usually uncomfortable and I will have blisters when wearing them.)

  141. I prefer sardine curry puffs to potato curry puffs. (Even though most have more onions in it! But for Old Chang Kee's one, I prefer chicken mushroom-o first then potato curry puffs. And lastly, sardines. Cos their sardines is quite spicy and not nice to me.)

  142. I prefer satchels to handbags. (Cos it makes me look taller and less matured, I feel. I like how cute it looks with any outfit without making it look like I am trying too hard. I don't need to suffer any aches on my arms too especially when carrying handbags. Lol.)

  143. I prefer spending time with a few people to a lot of people. (Cos I get to bond better with them!)

  144. I prefer being in an air-conditioned place to being outside. (Cos I simply sweat a lot!)

  145. I prefer mee goreng to nasi goreng. (I don't know why but I guess mee goreng tastes better especially with sunny side up egg!)

  146. I prefer cold beverages to hot beverages when I am outside. (Cos I prefer iced teas/milkteas and frappes over a hot cup of coffee. I guess it is easier to drink and taste better.)

  147. I prefer silence to noise. (Noisy situations make me overwhelmed and give me headaches.)

  148. I prefer WhatsApp/texts to calls. (Cos I can use emojis and plus I am not good at communicating and holding a conversation.)

  149. I prefer fruits to vegetables. (Even though I eat all vegetables except for egg plant and lady fingers. Hate those cos they are always so mushy and taste weird!)

  150. I prefer lipsticks to lip balm and lip gloss. (Used to love lip balm and lip gloss a lot but now it is the opposite! Obsessed with lipsticks, matte ones especially! Hehe.)

  151. I prefer having long hair to short hair. (Even though I am wearing hijab now, I still love having long hair. I like the more girly look of it.)

  152. I prefer plucking my armpit hair to shaving/waxing it. (I find it therapeutic to pluck one armpit hair at a time. Hahaha!)

  153. I prefer saving my pocket money just so I can buy something that I want to spending my money to eat. (If I don't do this, I will never get the things I want cos I am not rich like that.)

  154. I prefer Adidas to Nike actually. (But I'm starting to dislike Adidas and like Nike more. Lol.)

  155. I prefer taking buses to mrt/cabs. (I simply love bus rides and I usually have bus concessions! There are usually seats in buses too as compared to mrts and I really appreciate that.)

  156. I prefer compact powder to liquid foundation. (I like the natural look compact powder gives me as compared to liquid foundation which is quite heavy on the face and not as natural looking.)

  157. I prefer chocolate to vanilla. (Chocolatey chocolate tastes much better than milky vanilla!)

  158. I prefer to drink any cold tea-based beverages to milky or gassy ones. (Especially when I am really thirsty and want something other than mineral water. Hehe.)

  159. I prefer egg prata to plain ones. (I love the taste of it and I simply love eggs!)

  160. I prefer online shopping to shopping at any stores. (Online is usually more convenient since it is at the comfort of your home. I like to shop online for clothes and shawls. Plus, online usually have bigger sizes for clothes. But as for pants/jeans, bags and shoes, I prefer to shop at stores.)

  161. I prefer putting my laptop in my bagpack to holding it on my arms. (Cos my laptop bag and the laptop itself are heavy! And I feel at ease when I put it in my bagpack. I always have aches when I carry it on my arms. Lol.)

  162. I prefer dark brown to black hair actually. (I find dark brown hair really pretty! Envy those who have dark brown hair. Hehe.)

  163. I have different coloured ribbon brooches. (I love ribbons and I simply love colours! I will match it according to my shawl or outfit. Hehe.)

  164. I have never been to Universal Studio Singapore, Adventure Cove, Night Safari, Legoland and many more places actually. (One day one day!)

  165. I have never been to other countries/states except Johor, Malacca, Batam and Vietnam. (I am so going to travel to more places!)

  166. I used to hate the colour pink. (Now it is one of the colours I love!)

  167. I used to dislike green tea. (Now I am in love with it!)

  168. I used to have a mole on my right pinky finger. (Now it is gone and I have no idea why. Lol.)

  169. I used to be so insecure about my weight. (I used to measure my weight every now and then on the weighing scale but I am now more chill out with it. It has been awhile since I last weigh myself actually. Lol.)

  170. I used to put on black liquid eyeliner. (Until my Mum calls me "kucing" (cat) because I like to have a winged eyeliner. But as of now, I am good without it cos I prefer my eyes untouched except for just curling my eyelashes with an eyelash curler.)

  171. I used to think that wearing the usual inner lace I wore with my hijab previously is pretty unique back then. (I find it ugly and annoying now and I think I look better without it cos I used to be insecure about my wide forehead, hence the inner lace.)

  172. I used to like wearing tight clothing back then. (I feel comfortable with non-fitting and big airy clothes now and I feel safe and modest in it.)

  173. I used to wear only black or white tudung back then. (I come to love colours and I love wearing coloured shawls now. Hehe.)

  174. I used to love reading novels. (Especially Malay novels. I can read it for that one whole day and finish that book without doing anything else. But lately, I lost the drive to do so. I guess I still like reading but not as much now. Cos I know I will be obsessed with it and it is like a need to complete that book within one day. Too much pressure right there. Lol.)

  175. I used to keep a few diaries. (I love noting them down and feeling that I have a secret diary where I can pen down anything that has been happening in my life (before I know about blogging). I used to write biographies of my friends and write song lyrics and poems in my diaries.)

  176. I used to dislike pastel colours. (Now I am in love with it cos I find it really pretty! Hehe.)

  177. I used to dislike tomatoes. (I love eating it now and I love the benefits of it!)

  178. I used to work as a barista. (I don't get how those baristas work with those coffee machines and make a coffee. I always panicked when I have to do that cos I simply suck at it until I gave up and left my job! And I admire people who can do latte art.)

  179. I used to have a very low self-esteem. (But now I am more at ease and calm with myself.)

  180. I used to be bullied. (Especially during my primary school and secondary school days. During my primary school days, I had this one classmate of mine who wrote 'Kick Me' on a piece of paper and then sticked it on my bag and his friends would then kicked me and my bag. At one point of time, I couldn't take it anymore and told my Mum. My Mum went down to our school one day and met up with him. He had a pretty good scolding from my Mum. Since then, he stopped. I have also been called names like Fatso and Fat-In. Hahaha! So annoying eh you people!)

  181. I would love to own all lipsticks in different brands and in my favourite shades. (Obsessed with lipsticks! Aiming to get Tarte, Sephora, Mac, NYX lipsticks!)

  182. I would love to own maxi dresses and skirts in all the colours. (I have maxi dress in black and mint green as of now. More to go! Hehehe. And for skirts, I have it in tiffany blue, royal blue, maroon, black and light pink. My love for colours is sometimes too much. Haha!)

  183. I would love to own a shoe collection; sneakers, kicks, pumps, heels, wedges etc. (I can mix and match it with my outfit! Hehe.)

  184. I would love to own a DSLR camera and polaroid camera one day. (Have always aim to own one, especially polaroid camera. I love the idea of having films!)

  185. I would love to pursue photography in the future. (Been in love with it ever since I started taking photos of skies and sceneries!)

  186. I would love to provide for my parents and make them happy and proud of me. (Gonna let my parents enjoy their time and let me pay back and contribute to them even though I know it will never be enough as compared to what they have provided and given me.)

  187. I would love to visit the Holy place one day; Makkah and Madinah. (One day I am going to perfom the Haji and Umrah and be closer to Him.)

  188. I would love to travel around the world. (Especially to Australia since it is my dream place to travel since secondary school, Bangkok, Paris, Krabi, London and many more countries!)

  189. I would love to try all the activities available here and in other countries. (This includes riding roller coasters, bungee jumping, reverse bungee, abseiling, rock climbing, jumping on a trampoline, being on a hot air balloon, scuba diving, surfing, skating, wake boarding, sky diving and many many more!)

  190. I would love to get married by the age of 26 years old. (Even that, my Mum said that it is late to get married cos she got married at that age!)

  191. I would love to have my own happy family. (With a loving husband and children!)

  192. I would love to have children in the future; both boys and girls. (Perhaps 2 boys and 1 girl.)

  193. I would love to learn Mandarin and Arabic. (So that I can speak and understand what people say especially in these two languages. Hehe.)

  194. I would love to lose weight one fine day. (Have yet to accomplish that cos it is really tough. But one day I will!)

  195. I would love to be a successful woman in the future. (With a good career and good pay and one where I can make a difference and be happy with.)

  196. I would love to learn how to cook well like my Mum. (And then I can cook for my future husband! Goals before I get married! Hehe.)

  197. I would love to learn how to bake. (I want to make a cake from scratch and cupcakes too!)

  198. I would love to learn how to make and sew clothes and have my own clothing line. (Been on my mind since forever! Would love to have people wearing my clothes from my very own clothing line! Wow.)

  199. I would love to open up my own cafe with pretty nice cupcakes baked by me. (Another one on my mind. Since I love cafes so much and I am inspired by the cafes around me! Who knows, one fine day. Hehe.)

  200. I would love to be a better Muslimah for my dear self and Him, both in this world and the Hereafter. (My life-long goal. Will try my best. InsyaAllah. Amin! Please make prayers for me. :))
♥ ♥ 

Wow. That took me around 3 hours eh to collate 200 facts about me. Hahaha! I guess I am so into it plus I have nothing better to do so why not. x))) Well, I hope you enjoy reading the 200 facts about me (though I might bore you out halfway through. Lol)! I honestly wanted to do 50 or less than 100. But I was like, "Since it is 20 facts actually I guess I times it by 10 and do 200 facts to make it more interesting." Hahaha! But if there is anything to add on, I will definitely do so cos right now, I have nothing else to add on. Hehe. I guess this shall serve as a reference for me as well if I ever need a heads up about myself. Hees.

Well till here! Take care dear readers! I hope I will update this space pretty sooooon~

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment