Well well well, look who's back blogging her life away! Hahaha! Guilty of abandoning my blog for the past 1 month plus ya. Hehe. For the past 2 months, which was my holidays, my life had been rather relaxing and boring. Most of the times, I was at home lying on the bed and just chilling and watching dramas. Didn't get the job I wanted cos Recruit Xpress didn't even get back to me (just like last semester). Urgh. So annoying. I ended up rotting myself at home cos I was quite broke as well. Went out to watch movie, hang out and went cycling a couple of times and that's that. Meh.
First day of school for the last and final lap ever! Semester 3.2 for around 4 months and I will be done with poly!!! And yup, insyaAllah after that I will graduate! Man, time flies huh. Anyway, first day of Year 3 was pretty busy with all those critical thinking activities and whatnots. Oh! And we got to know our field supervisor/mentor and the centre we are posted for our attachment too which was scary. I am posted to a new centre which is at Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse at Turf Club. Kinda far cos it is so ulu. But anyway I am glad I have familiar faces with together with me in the same centre! Still have yet to meet my mentor though cos she was not around just now. Hopefully all is well for my attachment, with the principal, teachers, children and parents there! I am just gonna pray and think happy positive thoughts cos really, I need it. x))) Pray for me also okay! Have me in your prayers pretty/handsome please! Hehehe.
Anywaaay, I have 2 missions with me (apart from academic stuff)! Firstly, I have just started to pay back all my missed fasting days which is around 2 weeks plus! Well, today was Day 1 out of Day 25 and I did good for today alhamdulillah! I felt refreshed and not that hungry. I was even more calm and relaxed. Yayyy to that! Hehe. I will continue to pay back my other fasting days, if possible everyday just so I can clear it out and not worry about it anymore.
And as for my second mission, I am on a mission of #missiontruedec2014! Yup, mission true December 2014 cos it is a mission for me to accomplish and it is true to it whereby I will note down how much I have spent and saved for that one day and then total it up for that week. So basically, I am saving my pocket money just so that I can pay up my concert ticket to bestie Grandma AND for my December shopping haul! Cos I have always wanted to go shopping during end of the year sale which is on December. I want to make this mission come true so that I can shop all out with cheap deals! Hahaha! I mean, I always buy things one at a time on different days and I have never spend all the things I wanted and needed on the very same day. x))) Not all though cos I don't think I am able to buy ALL of it. Well, some or most of the things hopefully! Hehe.
Oh!!! Maybe another mission perhaps?! I am on a mission to sleep early and wake up early! I shall try my best to sleep before 10pm or 11pm latest and then wake up for Subuh prayers at 6.15am! All this while, I have been sleeping either at 3am or wait until after Subuh prayers which is at 6.30am or 7am then I will sleep (cos if I were to sleep, I will definitely missed my Subuh prayer!). Latest I have been up was 9am. Yup, my insomnia is that bad and I just need to change that for myself and for my health.
Wooo! So many missions like that! ONWARD FATIN!!! x)))
Okay, need to iron them clothes for school tomorrow and watch Belah Hati! Till hereeee~
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment