Hello there dear dusty blog! Hehehe. Been 2 months huh. x))) Didn't update my blog cos of school commitments and well, a not so interesting life of mine. But then again, I thought of updating my blog on the last day of 2014 before the new year! So here I am, blogging away and feeling rather excited cos hey, it's been 2 months man!!! Hahaha!
Page 365 of 365 huh. 2014 to me is rather an interesting one; full of ups and downs, tears, blood, sweat, stress, lost some friends, found new ones, and a whole lot of other stuff. I learnt not to trust people too much, but at the same time, I learnt to be nice to people or rather try to be. But of course, sometimes when I can't help it, I can be mean to people with my sarcastic or defensive remarks. That's another side of me which can be pretty ugly. x)))
On a brighter note, I learnt to be more positive; motivating myself through motivational quotes, prayers or anything that can boost my self-esteem. I used to be negative all the time and I even thought I was depressed. But then I managed to pick myself up again and I was like, "Look. Why should I be negative and sad? What good does it bring me?" you know, all those little thoughts that were playing in my mind, talking to one another. That was when it hit me hard. So day by day, I somehow got that positive mindset and it helps me to change the way I look at things. Alhamdulillah to that! :)
Anyway, I rekindled my love towards make-up recently!!! I mean, I thought I am over it for the past few months/year but then I realized that my love towards it is rather too strong. x))) I have been rather on and off about make-up because I guess I was kinda scared of how people perceived me. Like some people asked or commented about why I wear make-up and like did I draw my eyebrows, oh you are wearing too much make-up, oh you are wearing little make-up, oh your lipstick is too red, oh your lipstick it too pink and all those little things. So it kinda affected me somehow. But at one point of time, I was like, "I don't care what they have to say or judge about me! People will still judge anyway one way or another. I know my true self better and I am just gonna keep doing what I love!" Uh huhhh. You go gurl! Chey. x))) That is when I started watching YouTube videos on make-up tutorials, make-up reviews on certain products that I would love to try and so on. I mean, I do accept my flaws and my bare face but I guess make-up is a form of art for me where I can express myself and just playing with make-up, you know. The plus points are that I am happy throughout the process and even happier when I see the desired result of my make-up. I get to feel good about myself and it gives me the extra boost of confidence. Since primary school days, I am somewhat into make-up like trying out my Mum's lipstick and all that, and I guess that is where it all started. Hehe.
So anywaay, there's a whole list of make-up products that I would love to try and experiment on my face and I am excited about it! Hehehe. The top few ones on my list would be Revlon colorstay foundation, L'oreal foundation, Maybelline's big eyes and rocket waterproof mascara and Tarte amazonian clay airbrush foundation especially! Hees. (Man! That was kinda long about make-up huh. Hahaha!)
Anyhoo, currently I am having my 3 weeks of term break! Well, 2 actually. The last week is the E-learning week and on one of the days, we will be going to the zoo as a class! Really excited for that! Hehe. Then school resumes like usual after the E-learning week. And then there's that last and major Field Practicum assignment on parent's workshop, and my group will be on the 16th January! Man, so nervous for that because we will be talking about nutrition to a real group of adults/parents! Hopefully I will do it well!!!
And man, January will be a busy month for me huh, with all the other group assignments that need to be done as well. I will end my final semester around the first two weeks of February and finally I will be done with Poly!!! InsyaAllah. Then I have around 3 months or so before my official graduation ceremony in May! Guess I will be finding a part-time work and working part-time while waiting for my graduation ceremony. And then, I have to really think about where I want to officially work at; either in a childcare centre or kindergarten. Awww man, that's when the work life begins! :O Kinda excited yet scared for that but insyaAllah everything will be a-okay! Have faith, have faith, have faith! :)
Oh oh! I have been kinda wanting to start a YouTube channel of my own! I don't know, I'm thinking about vlogging or maybe some make-up or hijab related ones. Still on the fence about it. We'll see how lah huh. Hehe.
Oh ya!! It suddenly came to my mind about my love life (Err.. What love life again?) Haha! I don't know man, I don't know. I kinda feel anxious about it because you know, I am already 22 years old and OH MY GOD I WILL BE 23 IN 3 MONTHS TIME??! Yup, I suddenly realized that. :') Anywaaay, as I was typing, I told my friends that I would want to get married by the age of 25, or 26 latest. That means I have around 2 or 3 years to find an amazing Mr Right?!!! How like this? :') The time is too short man! Hahaha! Even my friends asked me whether I will be okay for an arranged marriage by my parents then I'm like, "If that's my fate then go je!" x))) And my Dad even asked me the other day, out of the blue ya, whether I have someone. Then I said no. And he was like, "I can find for you. I have some candidates." Whuaaaatttt?! HAHAHA! :')
Oh ya!! It suddenly came to my mind about my love life (Err.. What love life again?) Haha! I don't know man, I don't know. I kinda feel anxious about it because you know, I am already 22 years old and OH MY GOD I WILL BE 23 IN 3 MONTHS TIME??! Yup, I suddenly realized that. :') Anywaaay, as I was typing, I told my friends that I would want to get married by the age of 25, or 26 latest. That means I have around 2 or 3 years to find an amazing Mr Right?!!! How like this? :') The time is too short man! Hahaha! Even my friends asked me whether I will be okay for an arranged marriage by my parents then I'm like, "If that's my fate then go je!" x))) And my Dad even asked me the other day, out of the blue ya, whether I have someone. Then I said no. And he was like, "I can find for you. I have some candidates." Whuaaaatttt?! HAHAHA! :')
Whatever it is, I leave it to His hands for my fate slash jodoh. I will keep on praying hard that I will find a man who is pious enough to lead me to His way, someone who accepts and loves me just the way I am, someone who is responsible, respectful, loyal and patient, and basically the good characteristics of an individual (and a good sense of humour too please! Hehehe). InsyaAllah, Amin Amin! Pray for me also okay dear readers! Hehe.
With that, thank you for still reading this dear blog of mine (even though it's dusty and may be boring to you heh)! That's all for today's updatez! I don't know when's the next time I will update this space but I will try to! x)))
And 2015, BRING. IT ON. ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment